Monday, November 26, 2012

Put My Ph.D. to Work for You

‘Tis the Season ...

... for final papers and exams!

Need a little help?
Well, I’ve decided to put my Ph.D. in English to work for you by offering my editing services.

Most of you already know me, so you already know what my qualifications are. For those of you who are not as familiar, let me provide a quick summary of my qualifications.

I have a BA in English from Saint Anselm College (Magna Cum Laude), and an MA and Ph.D. in English from the University of New Hampshire. I have just under 10 years of experience teaching English at the college level. I have assisted just under a dozen professors from a number of academic disciplines (English, Economics, Business Administration, Philosophy, and Education) with various book-length projects: from scholarly monographs to educational textbooks. I’ve also been published in a number of academic texts. 

I’m offering a few services, each based on your individual needs and your donation to Nana’s account. With each service, I’ve offered some donation suggestions for you. The details are listed below. Please note that these are just suggested donation amounts; I'm willing, if necessary, to work for less, and you are free (encouraged!) to donate more if you want!

Basic Proofreading .......................... Suggested Donation: $2 per page*
I will do a thorough read-through and correction of all grammatical mistakes. The focus will be on writing mechanics: punctuation, spelling, word choice, and grammar. 

Editing and Proofreading .......................... Suggested Donation: $4 per page*
This one is more in depth. I will assess and offer feedback on larger structural and content issues like paragraph organization, transitions, argumentation, writing style, use of evidence, etc. I will also proofread your document for any issues with mechanics.

Custom Editing and Proofreading ................ Suggested Donation: Negotiable
This will be a package designed just for you and your individual needs. 

If you would like to learn more, or you want to get started, either comment below or email me at bookworm1800@yahoo.com

I look forward to working with you! 

*Pages should be formatted in a standard style: one-inch margins and 12 Times New Roman font (Arial is also okay). I would hope that, since this is for charity, no one would try to crowd more words on one page for a bargain, but I wanted to mention this anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment